The V-AFC features a user-definable, eight-point, adjustable fuel curve that can be set in 500 RPM increments. The range of fuel adjustment is +/- 50% at each of the user-defined setting points.
The Fuel Adjustment function considers wide/narrow throttle and low/high camshaft settings, from which four different fuel maps are created (wide-low, wide-high, narrow-low, narrow-high).
The integrated VTEC Controller adjusts the point at which the engine switches from the Lo to Hi cam during acceleration, as well as when the engine switches from the Hi to Lo cam during deceleration.
- - Compact "Piggy-Back" Fuel Management Computer (+50% ~ -50%).
- - Unit incorporates both the SAFC and the VAFC.
- - NEW "Easy" (8-Point) & "Pro" (16 Point) Modes.
- - NEW Color FED Display & Interchangeable Button and Background Colors.
- - Inverting "anti-glare" screen allowing view from both angles.
Setting Mode: Air Map, Air Map Graph, Throttle Point, Deceleration Air, VTEC Control, VTEC Unmatch
Etc. Mode: MOdel Select, Mode Select, Sensor Select, Analog Select, Warning Set, Display Set, Sensor Check